Friday 23 April 2010

Sportster



I bought this 883 Sportster not long after I'd passed my test so it was kinda a handful for me at the time. It was built by a guy called Keith Jackson who worked at Harleyworld in Chesterfield and he used to race it in the UK Supermoto Nora-Sport Series!!! The guy was amazing and used to beat so many richboy posers on their blinged up Husabergs. He found it too heavy after a while though and did the following couple of seasons on a Buell instead! That thing used to go like a rocket down the start straight at Blyton and leave most things in the dust. I remember hearing the gasps from the crowd at Cadwell as he'd throw the Buell sideways and back-it-in to the hairpin, the guy was a legend at the time.
No idea what became of the Harley though, I sold it to get into Supermoto and have never seen it since?

No comments:

Post a Comment