Friday 23 April 2010

Gone but not forgotten.....



Suzuki DRZ400SM



Honda CRF450



Yamaha WR426



KTM LC4

...I've had a few Supermotos in my time, this was the range of them. All of them great in their own way, well apart from the DRZ which was too tame and not really in keeping with what motards were about in my opinion. The CRF was just a race bike that I ran on the road with a daylight MOT, fast as fuck but a pain in the arse if it died in traffic. The WR was the perfect mix of road and race bike, great fun on the twisty back roads in Lincolnshire and a blast for trackdays, I was a fool for ever selling that one....

1 comment:

  1. can you be more specific about the DRZ please Aus'?
    I know its a bit of a chunker but it's OK as a first rung on the hang your balls out in the wind supermotard ladder isn't it?
    BP

    ReplyDelete